June 12, 2017

The day after the show is reserved just for going home, I often take the coast route but with multiple closures that wasn't an option. One of the CHP offices that was high on my list was Fresno s that is where this car came from. They are in the process of building a new office and felt this was a good opportunity to visit the old office before they move. The detour would add to hours to what normally would be a four hour drive but it would be shorter than a six hour special trip...

More Pictures

June 11, 2017

The morning started off with arriving at the show to find a line for registration, that is a first, normally I get there and pull right up to the table...

June 10, 2017

I had all day set aside to make the drive up to Cupertino for the show tomorrow, I found out later that there was going to a group of car on display for a chili cook off.

February 12, 2017

With the tank well below the vents I initially thought it was leaking because I used the wrong size hose, I was wrong, bad solder joint.

February 11, 2017

After almost six and a half years from seeing the car leave the family that sold the car saw it again.

February 4, 2017

Seeing double, Ron was in town with his car so we went for a drive for some pictures.

February 1, 2017

Recent issues with electrical had be chasing problems, ultimately it ended up being a bad cigar lighter housing.