This process did take some time and I ended up having a couple drips get on the outside finish paint.
Getting the inside of the trunk done was a slow process as each application needed to sit overnight to setup. Having the seam sealer done I followed up with Chassis Saver coating as much of the inside of the quarters that I could reach. With that done I sprayed everything black, the areas that I felt would be covered with the spatter paint just received a dusting to act as a base and the others a more thorough amount.
Again it was out to my other car to see where it had the spatter paint and I noticed that it had the floor painted with the body (as was the parts car). Again another difference in he way the CHP cars were finished by Dodge, this car had no finish paint on the passenger compartment floor where both the other cars do, maybe the spatter paint was cheaper.
Anyway, I first used a black& gray spatter paint and ran out, when I went to get some more at a different store I saw that they had black & aqua so got it, good thing because it was a far better match. At the end of the day the trunk looks far better than it did prior to all this.
Along the way the tail panel behind the taillights was treated with the Chassis Saver.