Older


Index


Newer


Reflections

That pile ended up being the first trip to the powder coater after the frame and I got them back a little too glossy, some were used others found spares and had done again.


Frame Up

April 14, 2013

The first part of the day was getting the frame in. I painted the area that was previously sanded and then put some seam sealer on the joints from putting the floor in, I was then able to roll the frame in, lower the body and bolt it up. Almost that simple, I left all the bolts loose till they were all in but one of them just didnít want to go in. After trying a few different bolts I dug out a tap and ran it through, no problem after that.

After that I went out to the yard and removed the bumper brackets from the parts car and added them to the pile, the CHP brackets had heavy surface rust and some pretty rusty bolts. While I was at it I stripped the bumpers of all the other parts, plate brackets lights etc. The pile for the powder coater is getting bigger.


Older


Index


Newer


Older


Index


Newer