Older


Index


Newer


Reflections

There was a pretty good pile of dirt when I was done. I didn't end up going with the undercoating and there is still about 18" of floor that still hasn't been done.


Never Before Seen

April 13, 2013

The bottom of the car has never been shown here. For the most part it looks like the day we pulled the car from the field minus the exhaust and driveshaft.

The other day I went to put the frame in and realized the replacement floor pan was still just primer so I regrouped and got down and dirty (literally). The forward floor pan had already been cleaned and primered so I put some rattle can black on it and then proceeded to take a wire wheel to the rest of it working back from the joint I put in. The seat mounting reinforcements took some time because of the shape and the amount of dirt.

I ended the day having cleaned back to behind the rear reinforcements all of about 18 enough to paint and undercoat before putting the frame in. Once I get some paint of it I will make a final determination on weather I undercoat it or not as the original did not have it.


Older


Index


Newer


Older


Index


Newer