Maybe in a few years I'll look back at this and reflect.
Little by Little
I got a new master cylinder but the bolt was the wrong size so I chose to put a Heli-Coil in so the original bolt could be used. The inside was first taped and then stuffed with paper towels before covering it in tape, no metal shaving should get in. Once fixed the reproduction cover and clamp were installed with the original bolt.
An old stock power steering hose was located, all the new ones have a different crimp on them. I ordered a new starter relay shield and my original was cracked. The new one was a different style but apparently still correct, I chose to just use the original one. The terminal clamp had a different screw than the original so I drilled and tapped the relay so the original screw could be used.
Before I put the engine in the car I test fit the lower pulley and indexed it so I would be trying to figure it out in the car. The day was wrapped up with a bunch of other small components.