Maybe in a few years I'll look back at this and reflect.
With the car out I had room to organize parts and sort into cleaning groups. Some parts just need a scrubbing, others blasted.
I had a different exhaust that I chose to use, A it was more correct, B I was able to clean it ahead of time. Already cleaned it and painted it with Eastwood manifold paint but I wanted to remove the heat valve as it was seized. I chose to just remove the flap shaft and all, The pieces are not coming out.
I went to put the engine mounts on the engine and noticed that one of the holes was not drilled (this is a 66 model year block). After confirming the orientation with the engine just pulled. I bolted the bracket on the block in a way it would have a hole over the ear where needed. A drill was then run through the other ear. The hole wasn't quite centered but I was able to ream it out a little to properly align the bracket. Initially I put the bracket on the wrong side but caught it.
The mounts were followed up with the manifolds and fuel pump. The rest of the day was used documenting the assemblies before pulling the apart to cleanup an restore.