Maybe in a few years I'll look back at this and reflect.
There were a couple things I needed to improve on the car that were not done at the time the car came together. First up were the seat belts were faded and needed to be dyed, the rear belts were not an issue to remove once the seat was removed. The front belts took a little work to get out of the seat but I prevailed.
The belts were put in a bucket of black dye for a couple hours. After rinsing them off they came out looking pretty good.
While the back seat was out I took advantage of the opportunity to move the front seat out of the way so I could clean up the floors. I took shoe polish and started on the front mat, after a couple bottles the front was done. The seat was put back and the rear mats done.