February 23, 2014
One of the vendors was asking about plugs and bumpers on the car and I looked the car over to create a list, it was easier to look at the other Polara as everything was the same as far as these go.
|2083111||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||2-1/2"||Inverted, frame bolt access|
|2094985||8||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1"||; |
|2189093||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||2-1/2"||; |
|2189098||9||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1-3/4"||; |
|2424864||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1-3/4"||Thick|
|2480957||6||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1"||Thick|
|2484575||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||D Shapped||Quarter panel extension drains|
|(2189375)||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1-3/4"||Guess on part number. Didn't pull plug and don't have a loose one. Same style as 2083111|
|(BP1/2)||2||23-32-15||PLUG, Floor Pan||1/2"||Unknown part number as it didn't have one on it, only BP1/2|
I included pictures of the bumpers and underhood straps.
- 8 of the black ones on the fenders.
- 1 of the white ones on the hood for the washer hose (this is the same as an A-Body harness strap)
- 3 of the loops on the firewall.
- I have seen this kit being sold without the one on the hood.
- Bumpers (numbers from the catalog, not from looking at the parts)
- Hood (each x2)
- The standard adjuster bumpers.
- Side wedges 2898588 (not the same as A or B body, and those are different than each other? all look the same to me?)
- Spring wedges 2949228
- Rear 2786597
- Trunk 2784714 (x2)
- Rear plate (x2) ? couldn't find number
- Front plate (x1) ? couldn't find number
- Ash tray 2984548 (x2)
- Glovebox, will need to look again, the catalog shows two different numbers but I only saw one bumper but that might be my own confusion on reading the catalog.
- 1943547 (x1)
- 729152 (x2)
- Doors 2255231 (2 per door)