Sometimes common sense slips away, I guess I was tired or it was late. There really was no reason for me not to have figured this out on the first try.
...We Have Separation!
With most everything ready I threw together a cart to hold the sub frame. The frame was rolled under the car and right away I saw that I was going to need another block added. With the frame in place the wheels were removed and the weight of the car placed on the frame and everything looked fine. Before I started to unbolt the body I put the body on tripods although it wasn't going anywhere, just wanted to take the extra weight off the cart.
Like every other bolt on the car the bolts were on the tough side removing. After removing the bolts I noticed that the parking brake cable was still in place, it came out easier than I had thought it would.
With everything ready the body was jacked off the frame. I have not tried to move the cart but I doubt I'll get it rolling by myself, it probably weighs in at over 1000 pounds. Next up I'll remove the motor and transmission so I can move the frame out of the way so I can haul the body to the shop.
and yes the Barracuda has been living on the driveway the last two months.