Maybe in a few years I'll look back at this and reflect.
All set to get moving on the frone susspension, first up was to put the boots on the lower ball joints. A piece of PVC was used to knock the boot on. I then went to put the joint on the control arm but something wasn't right. I compared it to the original then realized I looked at my wrong note and ordered A-body ones
The brake line clips are different than what are being sold so I needed referend to style, location and orientation before removing them from the old lines for blasting.
I have an NOS brake hold-off valve but needed to transfer the bracket. The rivets were carefuly drilled out and kept.