A New Year

January 3, 2016

Through this I was also working on the instrument cluster. The fuel and temp gauges had some rust on the terminals but otherwise good so I put some vinegar in an ice cube tray and let them soak for a few days.

The lettering on the light switch panel needed to be freshened up so some silver paint was applied.

More Pictures

January 9, 2016

I never liked the circuit board connector used on the Mopars of the era so I chose to eliminate it. Some wire from an old harness was used to make a pigtail, the NOS board was missing half the pins anyway.

I have NOS switches for five of the six needed, the dimmer switch will be rebuilt as I didn’t want to spend a shitload to get a new one.

The AC vents took a little work to install because of the restored pad. A heat gut was used to soften the pad and a metal bar to press the padding clear.

More Pictures

◄PreviousIndexNext►

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

   

◄PreviousIndexNext►