I'm Back!

July 5, 2015

Not sure why but the engine wasn’t sitting centered, the transmission tail shaft needed to be shuffled over. I loosened the engine mounts and lifted the engine to take some of the weight off. It wasn’t enough so I just winched it over using a tie down strap. I ended up replacing the mount with the two piece polyurethane one, that should help keep it centered. I think the issue was we didn’t bolt up the transmission before we took the lift off at the time we put the engine in.

More Pictures

July 17, 2015

Slowly details are getting done, carburetor is now mounted and hoses have been fitted, dang AC box is holding up the parade.

More Pictures

July 19, 2015

Speaking of the AC box I sat down to start putting it together and had issues with the replacement evaporator that I had. It didn't fit, even with some adjustments I didn't see it working so I packed it up along with the two originals and took them to the radiator shop. They feel one of the originals will be good but won't know until after he inspects them.

More Pictures

August 1, 2015

Once again Ron is back to help, the objective was to get the taillights and bumper on. After a little work we got it done. While working on it I received the new trunk mat, although I got it off ebay it is an REM part.

More Pictures

◄PreviousIndexNext►

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

Highslide JS

   

◄PreviousIndexNext►